Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE CHALLENGE

Thanks Lynne!! Lynne' Little Corner of the World is having a pretty nifty little challenge. Here's her blurb:
I'm always looking for new books and new authors. I've gotten quite a few titles from Amazon.com. They always seem to have recommendations for me. I've also found some from other bloggers.

Where do you find new books to read? Do you get recommendations from friends? From the library? From the person next to you on the plane or train or bus? From other book blogs?

The goal of this challenge is to read 3 new-to-you books between June 1 and November 30 that have been recommended to you. Any type of book is OK. It can even be a book by an author you've read before. Cross-overs with other challenges are fine, and you can change books at any time. And there will be a prize at the end of the challenge. You will need to sign up before June 1.

I will look through Mt Git'r'Read and see what three books I can find that were recommended to me. It will likely be books I've commented on with J Kaye's blog and consequently won.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie - Thanks for joining my first challenge! Let me know what books you've picked.